Ski group lessons or private lessons, how to choose? Detailed information from our ski instructors and their advice.
SKI GROUP LESSONS
These are ski group lessons organised by ski level over several days. They are offered in the morning, afternoon or by the day.
For example a 6 morning group lesson will generally take place from Sunday to Friday from 9am to 12pm.
You choose a group lesson to benefit from the group’s emulation and the good atmosphere.
Advantages of ski group lessons compared to private ski lessons:
– You will go beyond your limits thanks to the group emulation and the atmosphere.
– The cheaper rate than private lessons
Notes: It is always possible to change groups according to progress.
PRIVATE SKI LESSONS
For private ski lessons, the client reserves an instructor for himself alone or accompanied. He chooses the time (even if the schools usually have specific slots), the meeting place, the content of the lesson and even a specific instructor.
Advantages of private ski or snowboard lessons:
– The instructor is reserved only for you. He will adapt the content to your request (technique, walks, visit of the domain). The instructor is with you 100% of the time, which is very effective for progress.
– The instructor can also be a guide for the day. For example, he can book the restaurant and take you to choose ski equipment.
Notes about the choice of private lessons:
– Private lessons are more expensive than group courses.
– If there are several of you, you have to choose a discipline. The instructor cannot take care of a skier and a snowboarder at the same time.
– The morning rate may be more expensive than the afternoon rate due to supply and demand reasons.