Informations kindergarden. Discover our program adapted for the youngest. If you need more information about this program, you are in the right place.
INFORMATIONS KINDERGARDEN PROGRAM
On the first day, the instructors are working together. The groups of the week are not made yet. Your children will evolve with the all team of instructors, not any designated instructor in particular.
Numerous workshops and activities are proposed : some on skis, some without skis.
The goal : give confidence to the children, they need to feel comfortable and proud of their accomplishments.
Regarding the progress of each one, groups will be formed. It is also subject to evolve and change during the week, the goal is to make sure that your children will evolve in the appropriate group regarding their technical needs and also their wants.
Once they have assimilated the basics and gained more control on how to stop with confidence, they start practicing in the beginner area with the instructor.
At the end of each week, we are organizing a small awarding ceremony to hand out medals. The young ones gather around a hot cocoa and a Chartreuse liquor for the adults.
The children will earn their Little Bears medals or Bruin Bears medals.
Group lessons (maximum 6 children under 5 years old) :
Mornings : Sunday from 10am to 12pm, Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm.
Afternoons : Sunday to Friday from 14:30 to 16:30.
Private lessons : The instructor is exclusively teaching your children.
Hours on demand, you can choose what time suits you best between 1h30 or 2h00 maximum for the children under the age of 5.
- If you would like watching your children during the lesson : we advise you to stay out of their sight making sure they are not distracted and keep all their attention on practising. In order to do that comfortably you can warm yourself up or enjoy a hot beverage in our chalet just in front of the kindergarten.
- If you would like to go skiing with serenity : we have your phone number, just in case your child is too sad or any other matter.
- If your child tends to be overconfident or a little bit shy, just let us know.
- Don’t hesitate to share your remarks and feedback!
- If you are unsatisfied, let us know directly. We will find the appropriate solution for you, making sure you are enjoying the experience with the Prosneige Team and having a wonderful time during your holidays.
- If your child is not willing to put the skis on : don’t worry ! Some need more or less time to adapt, he will try the skis on later during the week and will quickly catch up with the others.